Selling the company’s products/services to customers, meeting sales goals and increasing revenue and profitability.
- Meeting set sales targets.
- Creating new sales routes, winning new retailers/supermarkets/distributors and retaining existing ones.
- Expanding sales routes and growing sales.
- Ensuring cost effectiveness of operations.
- Identifying retailers’/supermarkets’/distributors’ needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors and relaying the same to the Marketing Executive.
- Updating sales and retailer/supermarket/distributor databases; keeping sales records.
- Attending weekly Sales department and general staff meetings; preparing weekly reports on tasks completed and tasks in progress.
- Preparing and presenting daily, weekly and/or monthly reports as required.
- Preparing and submitting retailers’/supermarkets’/distributors’ orders to the Marketing Executive.
- Delivering products to retailers/supermarkets/distributors at or before the delivery time agreed with retailers/supermarkets/distributors.
- Ensuring timely collection of payments from retailers/supermarkets/distributors and ensuring accurate and timely remittance of payments to the Cashier.
- Maintaining a polite, friendly, respectful and humble attitude towards retailers/supermarkets/distributors and the general public.
- Liaising with the issuing unit to ensure that all products in the store are sold.
- Answering retailers’/supermarkets’/distributors’ enquiries about products, prices, routes and availability.
- Performing other official duties as assigned.
- Quality Control Officer at Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited
- Account Receivable Officer at ESOSA Food Systems & Innovations Limited
- Minimum of 2-5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years’ experience as a Sales Person or in a similar role, especially in FMCG.
- Must know how to drive and have a valid driver’s licence.
- Demonstrates leadership in execution of tasks.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Knowledge of road signs and traffic laws.
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach while balancing assertive sales follow-up, without being overly aggressive.
- Creative, innovative and Attentive to detail.
- Distinctive problem-solver and Strong willingness to learn Interpersonal Competencies
- Minimum of OND in any relevant discipline.
- Exhibit strong analytical skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Refined organisation and planning skills.
- Skilled in exercising diplomacy when resolving customer inquiries and problems.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel and MS Word.
This is a full-time position. Salary is commensurate with experience and competitive according to industry standard.
- Location: Locations: Portharcourt, Lagos, Abuja, Warri
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the SUBJECT “SALES REPRESENTATIVE” and candidate’s surname e.g., SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOHN.