- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the products ready to be issued out and incoming raw materials.
- Take a thorough look at the plans, specifications, and blueprints to understand the product requirements.
- Reject all the incoming raw materials that fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the inventory department and Centre Manager at the earliest time.
- Resolving quality-related issues and complaints.
- Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence
- Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements.
- Updating job knowledge by engaging in educational opportunities and regular training
- Providing training to the quality assurance team.
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records.
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels.
- Monitor the production phase at various levels.
- Inspecting output samples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, measuring dimensions, and examining functionality.
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to quality standards and procedures put in place.
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarising re-works and wastes, and inputting data into a quality database.
- Giving weekly reports and recommendations to the CEO on the implementation of quality management systems and policies.
- B.Sc or H.N.D in Food Science and Technology, Bio-Chemistry, or any related discipline with a minimum of 2.1 from a recognized tertiary institution.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience as a quality control officer or similar role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Basic computer and math skills to calibrate and measure specifications
- In-depth understanding and Up-to-date knowledge of global standards and best practices
- Understanding of target market and consumer needs
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Independence of the mind
location’s: Portharcourt, Lagos, Abuja, Warri.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their cover letter and resume to email@example.com using the subject QUALITY CONTROL & your surname.