Responsible for planning and scheduling of routine maintenance and shutdown activities.
Effectively plan and forecast the need for spares and manage inventory in order to ensure optimum stock levels at all times.
Responsible for the maintenance of records and files essential to meaningful analysis and reporting of maintenance-related matters.
Key Duties and Responsibilities includes;
To Plan and schedule maintenance work based on demand, workload, skill sets, and available parts.
Coordinate activities between mines operations and maintenance and with other departments/units as required.
Build short-term and multi-month plans and schedules that minimize equipment downtimes and maximize safe/efficient/effective use of resources.
Perform inspections at work locations and equipment to determine the work to be performed.
Identify potential constraints/deficiencies that could impact the schedule and recommend corrective actions.
Maintain materials inventory by checking inventory levels and anticipating needed supplies.
Ensure timely replenishment of spares and material through proper use of an inventory system in order to support maintenance.
|Vulcanizer at Dangote Group
|Mechanical Engineer at Dangote group
|Machinery Helper/Attendant at Dangote Group.
|Inventory Officer At Dangote Group
|Accounts Officer at Dangote Group.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of (7) years of demonstrated operating experience in mining operations and maintenance practices.
- Ability to read and interpret plans, specifications, drawing, piping and instrumentation diagram.
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good people management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online