Protection/guarding of lives (staff, aircraft, equipment, valuables facilities, documents, baggage (checked), mail, cargo, etc.) at the Airport.
- Assist in prevention of crime including sabotage and acts of unlawful interference, etc.
- Apprehension of offenders in collaboration with other authorities.
- Patrolling the beats and report to the supervisor.
- Recording of ad-hoc duty calls’ procedures and their execution during duty hours.
- Guarding of the aircraft at the apron.
- Recording of incident reports.
- Ensuring that passengers’ baggage is not tampered with.
- Escorting arriving passengers’ baggage from the aircraft to the baggage hall for offloading.
- Carryout secondary screening for the airline.
- Preservation of station dairies and other vital security documents.
- Preventing access of unauthorized persons to the restricted areas.
- Manning such areas as required by Standard Operating Procedures.
- Searching and keeping record of regular movement.
- Processing of firearms for security agents travelling on board our aircraft.
- Ensuring that catering items going on board our aircraft are subjected to necessary security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow and act on instructions.
- Ability to observe and be aware of safety procedures at all times.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, even under pressure.
- Must be reliable and honest.
- Must have good vision and normal colour vision.
- Ability to be able to prioritise workloads.
- Must be able to think quickly when dealing with problems.
- Have some mechanical skills, to operate equipment and machinery.
- OND/HND or equivalent.
- At least two years related experience required.
- Good level of fitness and physical strength
- May be required to work late shifts
- Must be able to lift up heavy items at times.
Location: Location: Ibadan, Akure, Maiduguri, Ebonyi, Kano, Jos, Benin, Sokoto
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her application (indicating location) and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org