Seplat Energy aims to deliver a best in class internship experience.
An internship at Seplat Energy offers undergraduate students an opportunity to boost employability by translating their education into practical professional experience and gain exposure to the energy industry.
Interns are given the opportunity to be involved in live projects as well as build valuable networks.
The Seplat Energy internship program is open to university students who have completed at least one year of their undergraduate degree. Internships may last for 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Applicants will be required to present SIWES letters issued by their Heads of Department addressed to SEPLAT HR.
- Engagement of interns terminate automatically at the end of their approved internship duration.
- Applicants will only be contacted if they meet the Seplat Internship Scheme requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to complete the application form
- Seplat Energy will never ask you for money to support any job application.
- For general enquiries, please contact email@example.com