NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED
Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/OOL Joint Venture
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2022 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Category of Awards
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities.
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit communities.
Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents;
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb).
- School ID Card.
- O’level Certificate.
- Admission Letter.
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Local. Government Area of Origin.
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result.
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAOC compliance declaration form.To download the NAOC compliance declaration, click Here
- 2022 Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
- Apply: Federal Government Education Bursary Awards For Education Students 2022
- 2023 NDDC Foreign/Local Masters Degree Post- Graduate Scholarship
- NLNG overseas post-graduate scholarships award 2022
- 2022 NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Application Opens |Apply
How to Apply
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2022 to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
- Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application.