Rivers State University Teaching Hospital formerly known as Braithwaite Memorial Specialist Hospital (abbreviated as BMSH) is a government owned hospital, named after Eldred Curwen Braithwaite, a British doctor and a pioneer of surgery. It is located in Old GRA, Rivers State a neighbourhood of Port Harcourt and is operated by Rivers State Hospital Management Board. It was established in March 1925 as Braithwaite Memorial Hospital and originally served as a medical facility for senior civil servants. It later became a General Hospital and has since gained status as a “Specialist Health Institution”. In 2018, it was renamed to serve as a Teaching Hospital for the state owned university following the establishment of college of medical sciences.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for 2022 internship program in the following discipline:
- House Officers.
- Intern Nursing.
- Inter medical Laboratory Scientist.
- Intern Pharmacists.
- Intern Optometrists.
- Intern Radiographers.
- Intern Physiotherapists.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Candidates must be in possesion of a recognized university degree and a current temporary/practicing licence issued by the registration council.
Applicants are to upload the Following Documents:
- Application letter(with phone number) addressed to The chief Medical director, Rivers State University Teachiing Hospital, 6-8 Harley Street, Old GRA, Port harcourt, Rivers State.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Passport photograph.
- Degree certificate or Notification (Statement) of result.
- Waec/O’level certificate.
- First school leaving certificate.
- L.G.A identification letter.
- Birth certificate.
- Statutory declaration of age.
- Two(2) Recommendation letters
- 2022 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program.
- 2022 Graduate Internship Program at ExxonMobil | Nigeria
- Federal Medical Centre Owerri Internship Recruitment 2022
Method of Application:
Application Ends 30th June 2022. 4pm
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency