MTN Group Limited, formerly M-Cell, is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg.
MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN. The MTN Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development through the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa.
Also Apply: 2022 NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit no earlier than 2020.
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in September 2022
- Must be fluent in English Language
- Must have a valid international passport
Please take note:
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who have completed their NYSC (proof is required)
- All applicants must have a valid international passport.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online