Cormart Nigeria Ltd. is one of the leading chemical and food raw materials companies in Nigeria. Since its inception in 1980, it has been on the forefront of production, importation, stocking and distribution of chemicals and other raw materials. Cormart provides premium products and services across the paint, confectioneries, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, construction among many other industries.
Our Graduate Trainee Program seeks smart, young university graduates to step into the future with us. We aim to empower people to grow their career, gain insight and do work that matters, supported by a community that values diversity and cares about the individual. The program is designed to provide you with invaluable learning and mentoring opportunities from multi-disciplinary experienced professionals to help you make the most of your early years in the workforce.
Our rotation scheme ensures that trainees gather knowledge from all aspects of the business and are stationed where is best suited for them.
As you apply, we encourage you to consider which business area best aligns with your qualification, interest, and passion as you take advantage of this opportunity to work with the best.
We welcome candidates with an innovative mindset, a passion for excellence, collaboration, and a commitment to providing outstanding solutions to come do work that matters and thrive with us.
- Minimum grade of Second-Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Agriculture, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Computer/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering, or related fields of study.
- 0-2 years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) applications
- Willingness to work in any of our locations within and outside Nigeria
- Not older than 30 years by the 31st of December 2023
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> kS1BtBox9D7lWCiYmDj2ZKHrBPpc-9rpIugLYOf13tA/viewform">Click Here to Apply Online. For other related Opportunities, Click Here