Hospitality Groundworks is a hospitality consultancy consisting of a network of independent hospitality experts and industry trailblazers with multi-disciplinary hospitality expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Events Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The Event Manager will be responsible for overseeing of events and coordinators, event planners, event executives amongst others. Other responsibilities include.
- Planning and executing of events (from start to finish).
- Generating ideas for the event.
- Managing event budgets.
- Sponsorship negotiations.
- Managing logistics for event venue.
- Manage audio and virtual event teams.
- Fine tuning event marketing plans.
- Post-event communication, reporting & analysis.
- Analysing feedback and report data to measure whether the event goal was achieved.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years cognitive experience.
- Excellent Communication.
- Excellent Interpersonal/ People Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Budgeting experience and understanding.
- Creativity / Eye for Detail.
- Motivational Skills.
- Project Management Skills.
Method of Application
Application Closing Date:
19th November, 2 021.