We are the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago.
We are recruiting to fill the Position below;
◾Job Title: Laboratory Technician
◾Location: Onitsha, Anambra Brew
An opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Laboratory Technician – Micro in our Plant located in South-East Nigeria reporting to the Brewery Microbiologist & Food Safety Specialist. The successful incumbent would carry out sampling, sample preparation and analysis of raw materials, in-process samples, and packaged product.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Prepare samples and conduct sample analyses
- Request for chemicals /reagents and other working tools from Specialists
- Ensure equipment is maintained and calibrated according to manualized methods.
- Carry out specialized and highly specialized quality analyses for which the shift-based teams are not responsible.
- Record the results of analyses on appropriate information systems and communicate results where required.
- Conduct analysis of results to identify problems and improvement opportunities timeously.
- Assist the shift-based teams in the execution of quality analysis, where required.
- Conduct calibration of specialist equipment for which the labs are responsible and provide calibration assistance.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Biological Sciences/Microbiology or related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Laboratory Technician.
- Good knowledge of micro laboratory systems, processes, and analyses.
- Experience in the application of problem-solving techniques and statistics.
- Good understanding of HACCP, GMP standards and CIP requirements, PC literacy Good allround knowledge of AB InBev manufacturing processes and philosophies
- Proven knowledge and experience in integrating and facilitating a multidisciplinary group of skills, specialists, and functions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good auditing skills Information systems knowledge.
- Analytical ability.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Problem Solving ability to work in team.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2022.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.