Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector.
The material supervisor operates in a supervisory position to the material officers and ensures that that materials properly received, stored and preserved in accordance with OEM’ and internationally acceptable standard.
- Liaise with QAQC to conduct material receiving inspection
- Manages and supervise the warehouse operations including receiving, shelving and issuance of materials.
- Prepare Gate Pass for all out- going material from Store and Material storage area including AGO.
- Ensures that materials are properly stored and preserved against degradation and deterioration
- Schedule routine and periodic inventory checks
- Ensures that all project materials are properly identified and tagged for traceability
- Maintain material reports established to measure daily, weekly and monthly status and performance
- Maintain and develop materials metrics
- Assist in overall setup of lay down areas, storage facilities, temporary
- Supervises the loading and unloading of materials to ensure safe handling of materials
- Maintain detailed records specifying the shipment and delivery notes or receipts of all materials.
- Maintain all expediting events and logistics with full history and audit trail and deliveries to site.
- Ensure the execution of material receipt, handling, storage, distribution, inventory management and control.
- 2023 Oilserve Limited Graduate Trainee Program.
- 2023 Management Trainee Program at WAKANOW
- 2023 Engineering Graduate Trainee Program at Johnson Controls
- 2023 TotalEnergies Young Graduate Trainee Program
- Personal Assistant (PA) at WTS Energy
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Business Administrations
- Membership of a professional body e.g. CIWMM, CIPS, etc.
- 5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> Years post NYSC experience in Material Management/Supply Chain, Use of ERP (SAP knowledge will be an added advantage), Technical Knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry