TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of TotalEnergies SE; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers.
The Young Graduate program is an opportunity for young people to discover working life through a genuine hands-on professional experience while benefiting from international exposure just after graduating from university. We are looking for motivated and passionate young professionals with excellent academic achievement.
This opportunity is open for young graduates who will be working under the Commercial / Technical / Sales |Finance department in Lagos, Nigeria.
- 18-month-course program:
- 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria (phase 1)
- 12 months of expatriation in another affiliate of TotalEnergies within Africa or at the HQ in Paris (phase 2) subject to performance and availability
- Internship Vacancies at Schlumberger (3 Position)
- 2023 Chevron Nigeria Limited Undergraduates Scholarship Awards
- 2023 ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Program (Engineering and Non-Engineering)
- Chevron Graduate Internship Program for Young Nigerians
Context and environment
- Required behavioral competencies
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Big picture perceptive
- Accountability and commitment
To be eligible for the TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must live at least 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria
- Applicants must be less than 26years old
- Applicants must have less than 1 year of professional experience
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Accounting / Economics / Finance related disciplines
- Marketing / Business related degree