The Administrative Manager is responsible for supervising the company’s Admin operations and leads the support staff team. A critical element of this position is identifying key areas of improvement and implementing solutions. Success in this role will be exhibited by the timely and efficient delivery of all Admin work, enabling the company to meet its goals and objectives
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems.
- Administers use of facilities, equipment and space, maintains and repairs all existing facilities and equipment.
- Coordinates and assembles confidential information.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies and procedures
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending and other expenses
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Purchase new materials as needed
- Collecting, organizing and storing information using computers and filing systems
- Overseeing and tracking the progress of special projects towards company goals
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments
- Any other job that might be assigned by the Director of Administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- HND or B.Sc. in any Business Administration, or equivalent in a relevant field
- A higher degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior Administration role
- Knowledge of the aviation industry will be an added advantage
- Must be able to work late hours and multi task.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her application (indicating location) and CV to email@example.com