Responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. He/she must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone. Ultimately, He/She will help UNA meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Track and monitor work
- Identify most important sales KPIs
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Consult with sales and marketing team as well as other relevant departments to ensure the efficiency
- Report to management team
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of
- the organization
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- BSc or HND in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or
- exceeding targets
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her application (indicating location) and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org