Perform Routine, planned and corrective maintenance on plant machines, to achieve agreed machine availability and reduce downtime departmental objective.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance on the packing machines to minimize equipment downtime.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic malfunctions to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Carryout Why-Why analysis on repeated problems and troubleshoot to aid effective maintenance.
- Carry out maintenance strictly with the use of Machine drawings and checklist.
- Calibrate packing machines to achieve required productivity level.
- Report the general condition of equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to supervisor.
- Keep proper record of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observation made for future planning.
- Observe good housekeeping and adhere strictly to safety rules and procedures.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay keen attention to details.
- Have the ability to read schematic diagrams, blueprints, layouts, or other specifications.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering is an added advantage.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar industry.
- Computer literacy is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency