TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity.
▪ Offer ID: 59313BR
▪ Employment type: Regular position
- The job holder manages the compliance to Company Policies and Rules and Local/Applicable International Laws and Regulations to ensure integrity of the contractual process from end to end:
- Verifies that Company’s Contractual Policies and Applicable Laws and Regulations are adhered to for the purposes of Ethical and Transparent transactions.
- Verifies that Procurement Contracts and Procedures comply with the Standards of the Company and the Agreements with Partners to guarantee that there is no negative blowback at the completion of the contractual process.
- Ensures the application and respect of the procedures in the tender process in order to assure fairness and integrity of the process.
- The Job holder liaises with Métier Partners and participates in the processes and communication of the Contracts entity by performing the following tasks:
- Works closely with the DUET counterpart to create the Contracts Dossier, develop a clear definition of contractual responsibilities and discuss the agenda including Validation of Contracts Strategy, Negotiation and Analysis of Commercial Bids, Participation in Recommendations to Award.
- Adapts Standard and Template Documents to local conditions.
- Provides Professional Advice and Guidance to all Contract Owners/Entities with respect to contractual matters.
- Liaises with Market Planning & Methods and Line Manager for timely reporting (not limited to validating and recording of saving, AGORA) and statistics matters.
- Keeps informed of Best Practices in Contracts Procedures in other Entities and Affiliates for improvement of Contracts practices in TUCN.
- Uses Frame Agreements FALTC (Frame Agreements Terms and Conditions) signed by Headquarters.
- The Job holder executes the following Contracts Activities:
- Prepares and maintains an up-to-date list of qualified Contractors/Suppliers/Potential Tenders/Contracts in order to perform Market Studies; analyzes and assesses all possible answers from the market.
- Participates in the validation of the Contracts Strategy through: Arranging and attending Contracts Committee Meetings, common recommendation with Duet; Pre-qualifying Bidders; Defining Target Prices; Defining criteria for Evaluation.
- Establishes CFT Commercial Documents: Prepares and sends out the dossiers of pre-consultation and Standard Invitations to Bid; Verifies the alignment with Ethics, H3SEQ Clauses, Company Rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation when issuing all technical contracts and when drafting Contractual and Commercial terms and conditions; Verifies the Terms & Conditions (Standard, General and Financial); Compose Contracts from Standard Contracts or without Standard Contract and create Outline Agreements
- Conducts the Terms & Conditions Bid Analysis and Negotiation for the best interest of TUCN.
- Conducts the Commercial Bid Analysis and negotiation thereby creating a clear definition of responsibilities and documents together with the Duet.
- Participates in Recommendations to Award through Contracts Committee with common recommendation with Duet.
- Participates in the signing of formal document after approval from Authorities and Partners and clarification of rights and obligations of both signing parties according to DOA.
- Ensures that own contracts are created and managed in UNISUP and AGORA; ensures effective use of Tools and Systems (E-Sourcing, NIPEX, REX+, AGORA) for optimum productivity.
- Prepares files for the settlement of lawsuits in conjunction with the Legal, Insurance and Financial departments.
- Monitors Contractor’s performance with Duet, promoting and attending Service Quality Meetings, Claims, Amendments and Contract renewal discussions with Contractor, and manages and maintains a Network with Stakeholders such as NAPIMS, NCDMB, Department of Petroleum Resources, etc.
Context and environment
- Lack of planning from User Department leading to urgent treatment of Contractual process.
- Long and complex Tendering process (notably NAPIMS approval.).
- Increased Political Pressure on the Oil & Gas Industry (Local Content, Community Content, Cabotage law and large number of vendors requiring development in matters of HSE and Quality Assesment.)
- BSc in Engineering, Business Management, Sciences or Social Sciences discipline.
- 0 – 3 years’ experience preferably in Contract administration and or Purchasing and Supply.
- Knowledgeable in Contracts best practices.
- Demonstrable general knowledge and understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues related to purchasing and contracts in general.
- Ability to use market intelligence information, cost models, target prices, etc.
- Ability to prepare commercial bid evaluations and provide purchase recommendations.
- Good command of English language and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and Good interpersonal skills.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge across all the disciplines of Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply or Visit the Website for more job opportunities
Leave a Reply