Golden Pasta Division
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc established the first pasta plant in Nigeria in 1972 and called it the Golden Penny Pasta. Today, it remains the No.1 choice for superior quality pasta products and services. Golden Penny Pasta is a company keen on identifying and satisfying emerging consumer needs, and it’s products have been widely acknowledged as the best pasta money-can-buy in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the Position of an ELECTRONIC/PACKING MACHINE ENGINEER
- Manage the Packing Machines, to ensure the machines are able to deliver designed output and attain high Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Carryout reliability centered maintenance on the machines and ensure compliance to maintenance schedule.
- Manage and oversee the packing machine technical staff to achieve operational objectives, provide directions, information and training.
- Document all engineering protocols and develop all engineering and manufacturing specifications and ensure compliance to FMSC and ISO regulations.
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to evaluate all projects and recommend ways to reduce cost and maintenance time and improve efficiency of all processes.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in implementing new packaging initiative.
- Observe, analyze and research packaging line operation to develop and implement efficient process.
- Manage the calibration system put in place for the packing machines.
- Drive safety leadership and adherence to use of work order system.
THE PERSON MUST:
- Be deliberate on safety conditions and ethical.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess excellent leadership capabilities.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Bsc/HND in Electrical, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering
- Professional Membership and Certifications: COREN or NSE certification or Equivalent.
How to Apply:
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency