Eni S.p.A. is an Italian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Rome. Considered one of the seven “supermajor” oil companies in the world, it has operations in 69 countries with a market capitalization of US$54.08 billion, as of 11 April 2022.
We are an integrated energy company whose dedication to the energy transition translates into tangible actions aimed at achieving the total decarbonization of products and processes by 2050.
At Eni, we are looking for a Senior Drilling, Completion & Workover Engineer within NAOC in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- You will be responsible for developing optimized well design incorporating the most appropriate technologies and construction methods.
- Drafting drilling operation’s plan and support its execution providing engineering advise, and updating, when necessary, well design and execution plans.
▪ Contract type: 6-2 6-2 6-3
As a member of Well Area Team at NAOC you will be responsible for:
- Preparing drilling programs including all information in accordance to Company’s procedures with particular attention to well integrity, best available technologies, and operational safety.
- Preparing estimated cost breakdown of wells to be drilled.
- Operations follow-up on daily basis.
- Assisting to rig site operations for specific jobs.
- Making recommendations to solve drilling operational problems.
- Recommending changes in some aspects of completion program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques, and speed.
- Tracking and benchmarking drilling performance and costs.
- Preparing post well reports.
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required.
- Assisting in the preparation and evaluation of tenders.
- Previous experience in Drilling Engineering
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Drilling Activities: Well Design, Drilling Operations, Horizontal Drilling, Drilling Fluids & Cement.
- Advanced Drilling: Lean Profile, HPHT Drilling, HPHT Fluids & Cementing, Managed Pressure Drilling & Cementing.
- High Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Wellbore stability.
- Economics General: Cost estimating/budgeting/cost analysis/control.
- Contracting: Variations and Claim Resolution.
- Technical Specifications & Bidding: Technical & Contractual Specifications Preparation, Evolution of technological market, Specific suppliers and contractors market knowledge, Preparation and development of technical Standard, Tender technical evaluation.
- Drilling Software: Good knowledge of the main available software in the market for well design and well data management; excellent knowledge of Landmark Drilling Suite (Compass & StressCheck).
- Digitalization: Familiar with the digitalization process including Real time Monitoring, rig site drilling packages for performance optimization and Rig automatization processes