Palmas International Resources Limited is a company established, and incorporated in Nigeria on May 11, 1994 under Company and Allied Matters Act of 1990, of the Corporate Affairs Commission. The Company’s main objective is to provide specialized oil and gas support services in the area of Offshore/ Onshore fabrication, construction, Installations, Facility Maintenance, Procurement, Equipment leasing and Manpower services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.).
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail or visit the Website for more job openings
Deadline: 11th February, 2022.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency