Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
◾Job Title: General Field Engineer – Wireline
◾Job ID: R62738
◾Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
As a Wireline General Field Engineer, you will provide technical guidance and insight to support the delivery of multiple customer projects.
You will play an essential role in identifying improvements to products, processes and procedures
- Developing and analyzing resolutions to problems encountered of moderately complex scope at the wellsite.
- Supervising the training of less experienced engineers and personnel. Performs additional duties within the district.
- Working with drill crew on location to coordinate operations with the rig and or production facility.
- Providing record of all assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- Advising Customer Representative with the logging and completions operations; interpreting logging data, troubleshooting and wellsite analysis.
- Supervising equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific logging and completions services.
- Candidates must have a Higher National Diploma or University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science
- Ability to identify the proper product and service for simple to complex applications.
- Ability to work and communicate well with internal and external customers
- Valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on the resume)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with in-depth knowledge of Wireline Completions products and services.
- Must have a thorough understanding and competency in oilfield wireline operations and services ( advanced open/cased-hole services)
- Work in a way that works for you:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply Online
Leave a Reply