NOTICE OF PUBLIC SERVICE JOB VACANCIES FOR EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONALS, GRADUATES,
TECHNICIANS, TECHNOLOGISTS & JUNIOR STAFF.
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Civil Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda.
The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo State great again.
We therefore need the services of talented experienced professionals to fill critical vacant positions in the Service, to support the implementation of the transformation and to contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
Candidates who possess the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply.
Serving Civil Servants seeking a higher challenge may also apply.
The available positions, duties, qualifications, and other requirements are listed below
Candidates applying as experience professional must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated below.
- A minimum of a second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma.
- Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where youapplicable).
- Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate.
- possess good Interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidates applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2022
- Candidate applying as fresh graduate must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each job as stated below.
- Candidate applying for GL 8 jobs must have graduated on or after January 1, 2012 and must not have been more than 35 years of age by December 31, 2022.
- Candidates applying for GL 9 & 10 jobs must not have been more than 40 years of age by December 31, 2022.
- Candidates applying for technicians, technologist and junior staff position must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated below.
- Candidates must also be computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Successful Candidates will work in a Parastatals and Agencies that offers a robust, challenging, diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high quality services to the people of Edo State.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda.
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry they are assigned.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates may apply by visiting the Edo State Recruitment Portal at: Click Here to Apply and complete the online application form within three weeks from the date of advertisement.
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position on this advert.
- Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
Leave a Reply