The Kaduna State Local Goverment Service Board has been mandated to recruit Sergeant-at-Arm and Assistant Sergeant-at-Arm to serve the legislative arm of the twenty three (23) Local Government Areas in the state.
The Board calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to develop a career in the State Local Goverment Service Board to apply for these positions.
Read Also: 2022 Kaduna State Merit Scholarship Award for Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Nigeria | Portal: www.Scholarship.kdsg.com
For recruitment into the service of the Board, an applicant MUST;
- Have a minimum of Bsc./HND in any discipline from a reputable University.
- Have NYSC discharge certificate for Degree holders.
- Be below the age of 30 years as at the time of application.
- be An Indigine of Kaduna State.
- Be Physically and Mentally Fit.
- be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the State.
- Verification of Applications by Board.
- Call for CBT for Shortlisted Applicants.
- Interview for Qualified Applicants.
- Final Shortlist of successful candidates.
Method of Application:
- All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form
- Register/Sign-Up By filling the registration form.
- Log-into the portal with your email and password previously created.
- Update Your Profile:
- Add Academic.
- Professional & Teaching Qualifications.
- Add Skills and Work Experience.
- Add TRCN No. if you have it.
- Verify your details before final submission.
- After final submission, an Application Number will be issued to you.
- Print the Acknowledgement/Final Slip.
Kaduna State Government is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equity. Persons Living With Disability (PwDs) are also encouraged to apply.
Leave a Reply