Originally posted on November 8, 2021 @ 4:36 pm
Perfect Trust Cosmetics Limited, a leading Cosmetics, Beauty and Wellness Brand in Nigerian is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative / Beauty Advisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
We are recruiting a Sales Representatives/Beauty Advisor, for Our Fragrance and Skin Care stores in Port Harcourt
The candidate must be smart, ability to multi-task and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Sales Representative/Beauty Advisor is responsible among other things to ensure that the company’s customers are attended to promptly and that the fragrance/ skin care storeis optimallyoperational.
The requirements of this key result area will include but are not limited to:
- Approach every customer with an enthusiastic and welcoming attitude.
- Listen to identify customer needs and communicate with customers in a friendly and polite manner.
- Utilize opportunities to up sell and/or link sell other products in addition to or to complement customers’ initial purchase.
- Ensure continuous development in the area of product knowledge and skills update to be able to correctly prescribe products to customers.
- Consult knowledgeably with customers and seek opportunities for referrals while ensuring the customer returns for repeat patronage.
- Ensure clients and customers receive excellent service at ALL times.
- Anticipate customers’ needs and ensure they are satisfied as soon as possible also deal with customer enquiries and requests promptly and efficiently. Make sure requests outside areas of authority are referred immediately to an appropriate person and follow through to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure dissatisfied customers are acknowledged immediately and attended to without delay.
- Introduce the company’s client registry to every customer and ensure client database is up to date.
- Schedule consultations with clients for makeup services or to inform them about new products and/or upcoming product launches.
- Document looks by taking photos and writing that can be referred to by other retail artists for future use.
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken to minimize unpleasant side effects from the use of makeup tools and/or techniques
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand business requirements.
- Minimum of HND / Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) in any discipline.
- Not more than 28 4416910224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years of age.
- Candidate must be a smart and fast leaner.
- Good customer relations skill.
- Male and female can apply but preferably female.
- Ability to stand for a long time on the shop floor to sell products.
- Experience is not required but experience in skin Care role related or make up will be an added advantage.
N65, 000 monthly (For non-experience).
- Other sales incentives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the email or visit Click Here for more job opening
Note: Applicants with relevant experience in Skincare or Make up will earn more than the amount stated on this advert.
Application Closing Date
Leave a Reply