The Driver shall be responsible for driving staff on official assignments and delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties. The Driver will be in charge of driving, maintenance, cleanliness and safety of the office vehicle & will be assigned the responsibility of exercising efficient and effective handling of the office
- Transporting Staff and goods on official assignments, especially around the airports and environs. hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Maintaining high personal hygiene including wearing well maintained official uniform
- Delivering messages and packages in a timely manner.
- Picking up staff, office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with staff and the public in a professional conduct.
- Working at odd times and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly vehicle log book and other records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including cars, buses and trucks when necessary
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Station Manager from time to time.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the operating local area
- Must be physically fit to be able to lift objects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have knowledge of dangerous goods and how to handle them
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have a high sense of punctuality
- Must be a good team player
- Good verbal communication
- Must be proficient in the use of GPS devices
- Relevant educational qualifications are WAEC, SSCE, GCE, OND, NCE etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Not less than one (1) year driving experience
- May be required to work late hours
- Must be physically fit and agile
- Must be able to lift up to 15 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> pounds at times.
Location: Location: Ibadan, Akure, Maiduguri, Ebonyi, Kano, Jos, Benin, Sokoto
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her application (indicating location) and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org