Are you a Control System Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?
Are you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?
As a Field Service Engineer, you will play a vital field-based role, travelling to customer sites, both onshore and offshore, across Sub-Sahara Africa region. You will provide specialist installation and maintenance support. You will perform hands-on work individually, and as part of a Field Service team.
◾Location: NG-PORT HARCOURT-PLOT 7 TRANS-AMADI
◾Job type:Full time
◾Job id: R69378
- Performing maintenance, modifications, adjustment, commissioning, testing and troubleshooting on software control system and equipment supporting gas turbines and compressors.
- Acting as primary point of contact and trusted advisor to customers for timely and satisfactory resolution of concerns.
- Interfacing across customers, engineering and management teams to ensure site operations and maintenance activities aligned to technical requirements.
- Collaborating with co-workers and customers to provide technical guidance to solve complex technical problems.
- Providing customers and management with professional and timely report related to field services activities and equipment status.
- Ensuring all in-field activities carried out safely complying with quality, customers’ and company HSE standards and procedures.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- Have at least a minimum of 5 year’s experience working on Turbo-machinery equipment
- Demonstrate appropriate training, qualifications and experience on industrial gas turbines and/or compressors, possibly – with very good experience on Turbomachinery technology, e.g. Heavy duty gas turbines, Aeroderivative turbines, steam turbines, etc.
- Show successful experience in maintenance, troubleshooting and fault-finding of industrial gas turbines, auxiliary systems and/or compressors.
- Have significant experience of troubleshooting, maintenance, start-up and commissioning of turbomachinery equipment and auxiliary
- Display a good customer service-orientation mindset, and capable of supporting customers through tough decisions.
- Have awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance and potential risks.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, to convey technical concepts to customers, both internal and external.
- Enjoy travelling to customer locations, being flexible to customer demands, and being available at a short notice.
- Be a motivated self-starter, proactively taking initiative to lead and solve problems with technical and analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.