The Edo State Government is carrying out a Civil Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda.
The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo State great again.
We are recruiting for the Position below:
◾Job Title: Consultant (General Surgeons).
◾Job Level: CONMESS 06
◾Job Code: PEXP02
◾Location: Edo State
- Working in close proximity with a surgical team.
- lead the conduct of scheduled and emergency surgeries in their areas of specialization maintaining the sterile field and monitoring the patient’s condition.
- Ensuring that the surgical team is working at peak performance.
- Manage post-operative recovery and follow-up care.
- Candidate must possess a Basic Medical Degree (MBBS, MBBCh, FWACS or equivalent).
- Must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Possess a current practicing license and be certified by the West African College of Surgeons or National Post-Graduate
- Medical College of Nigeria or other specialist certification bodies and must have a minimum of 10years relevant experience, including at least 2years as a Surgeon in area of specialty.
- Additional qualifications may be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply online