The Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) hereby invites applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Teaching appointments into public primary schools across the state.
Candidates are required to possess the following:
- A minimum of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) from any accredited Teacher Training Institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B. Ed, B.A. Ed, B.Sc. Ed, B.Tech. Ed.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Education, in any discipline from a reputable University.
- Other non-education based Bachelor’s Degrees or HND are acceptable on condition that successful candidates will enroll and provide a Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) or Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) within the probationary period of 2 years.
- Graduates must have NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be Computer literate and have a functioning email.
- Registration with the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage. However, successful candidates who do not have TRCN certificate must provide it within the two years’ probation period.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible applicants MUST
- complete an online applications form
- Click Here to Register/Sign-Up By filling the registration form.
- Log-into the portal with your email and password previously created.
- Update Your Profile: Bio-Data, Passport, Add Academic, Professional & Teaching Qualifications, add Skills and Work Experience, Add TRCN No. if you have it
- Verify your details before final submission
- After final submission, an Application Number will be issued to you.
- Print the Acknowledgement/Final Slip.
- Verification of Applications by the Board.
- Call for Computer-Based Test for Shortlisted Applicants.
- Interview for Qualified Applicants by the Board.
- Final Shortlist of successful candidates.
Application Ends 5th August 2022.