Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds.
The Key Accounts manager is responsible for driving overall Key Accounts strategy in trade, conceptualization of bespoke activation development, enhancing and driving Key Accounts PICOS, Draught sales performance and profitability of the brand(s) in line with company’s overall strategy.
Execution of Key Accounts strategy for differentiated visibility & PICOS
Management of cluster’s draught performance, profitability and personnel
Conceptualization of bespoke activation development, execution, evaluation and reporting
Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of emerging customers to ensure NB/brands are top of mind
Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective.
Drive BTL activities to focus and support brands in line with PICOS to grow brand equity and optimal share of voice.
- University Degree with a minimum of second class upper or second class lower with a masters degree.
- A professional Qualification (Commerce) is an added advantage
- 4+ years’ experience in commerce or business advisory in similar FMCG industry role.
- Key accounts management within a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment, preferably experience in a premium setting.
knowledge & Skills
- Sales and Marketing practice
- Inventory and Assets Management
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Analyse and draw inference from data
- Stakeholder Management
- Good handling of basic Microsoft Office tools
- Languages: Fluent English, needed for interaction (reading, written, spoken)
- Good communication skills
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click to Apply Online.
Leave a Reply