PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands – such as Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream – that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
We are recruiting for the position below
Job Title: Maint/Eng Coordinator
Location: Oregun, Nigeria
Job Function: Supply Chain
Job Id: 140258
- Responsible for the full maintenance of all equipment in the Plant.
- Ensure preventive maintenance of all equipment are done to reduce down time to the barest minimum.
- Min. Tertiary education – Bachelor’s degree Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Full understanding of the FMCG business and at least 5 years in a Maintenance management within an FMCG organization
- Cross functional experience can assist in this role e.g. Facility Management handson experience.
- Good experience of handling Automated Bakery facilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.
Leave a Reply