You are to supervise and carry out maintenance job and other assignments as instructed for effective and efficient performance of mechanical systems in all packing areas.
- Supervise and carry out maintenance and other assignments as instructed for effective and efficient performance of mechanical systems in all packing areas.
- Troubleshooting mechanical faults to minimize downtime.
- Conduct inspections, ensure that safety procedures are being adhered to and maintain inventory of machine parts.
- Ensure mechanical technicians follow predetermined checklist in performance of preventative maintenance of facility mechanical equipment and systems.
- Utilize designs and drawings to plan and layout installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and ensure applicable project specifications and industry standards are adequately satisfied.
- Develop and implement standard work procedures to continually improve overall team productivity.
- Observe good housekeeping and adhere strictly to safety rules/procedure.
- Enforce the compliance of team members with safety, health and environment standards.
|Electrical Technician at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
|Mechanical Technician at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
|FITTER at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
|Electrical Technician at Bic
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong leadership and motivational skills with the drive and focus to deliver results through teams.
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Possess the ability to manage time effectively.
- Have the ability to display strong planning and organizational skills.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience overseeing mechanical projects.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency