You are to Perform routine, planned and corrective maintenance on plant machines, to achieve agreed machine availability and reduce downtime departmental objective.
- Promptly attend to any electrical faults on production lines to ensure reduced downtime.
- Diagnose and repair electrical component to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Carry out routine check on plant machineries using checklist.
- Participate in preventive and corrective maintenance of electrical parts of machines.
- Report the general condition of equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to supervisor.
- Keep proper record of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observation made for future planning.
- Observe good housekeeping and adhere strictly to safety rules and procedures.
|Electrical Supervisor at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
|Mechanical Supervisor at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
|Electrical Technician at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
|Mechanical Technician at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
|FITTER at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a self-motivated team player.
- Pay keen attention to details.
- Have strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
- OND in Electrical Engineering is an added advantage.
- 5 O’ Level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar industry.
- Excellent knowledge of circuit diagram and trouble shooting skills.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click Here to Apply Online
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency