Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
We are recruiting to fill the Position below;
◾Job Title: Assistant Facility Manager
◾Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
◾Job Type: Full Time
- The Assistant Facility / Maintenance Manager will assist the Facility/Maintenance Manager in the Department.
- Opening and closing of Facilities and monitoring of facility usage.
- Writes report, investigates incidents, supervises Maintenance staff and undertakes any other duty as directed by the Facility / Maintenance Manager.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness in the school.
- Light maintenance responsibility and moving of equipment.
- Above all, every staff of JMC is a role model for every student.
- B.Sc / B.A / B.Eng, HND in the fields of Engineering, Management, etc.
- Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Facility Management, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Any experience relating to Facility Management and safety will be an added advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A team player.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
- Good command of English Language.
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should Forward their Cv and scanned copies of their credentials email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Mbodo Aluu, Port Harcourt,
Application Deadline: 3rd August 2022.