Golden Pasta Division
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc established the first pasta plant in Nigeria in 1972 and called it the Golden Penny Pasta. Today, it remains the No.1 choice for superior quality pasta products and services. Golden Penny Pasta is a company keen on identifying and satisfying emerging consumer needs, and it’s products have been widely acknowledged as the best pasta money-can-buy in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the Position of a PACKING SUPERVISOR (TECHNICAL)
- Direct and supervise the packaging machines in ensuring the machines are able to deliver designed output and attain high Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Carryout reliability centered maintenance on the machines and ensure compliance to maintenance schedule.
- Supervise and oversee the packing machine technical staff to achieve operational objectives, provide directions, information and training.
- Document all engineering protocols and develop all engineering and manufacturing specifications and ensure compliance to FMSC and ISO regulations.
- Ensure detailed RCA is performed on issues affecting machine performance.
- Drive adherence to effective use of work order system and ensure compliance to maintenance schedule.
- Manage the calibration system put in place for the packing machines.
- Supervise and execute all kinds of maintenance policy of the company.
- Take responsibility for personal safety and that of others when carrying out any assignment in the plant either by you or your subordinates.
THE PERSON MUST:
- Be deliberate on safety conditions and ethical.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good leadership capabilities.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 – 3 years cognate experience in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified Applicant can apply via Here or Visit the website for more Jobs Openings.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency
Leave a Reply