Golden Pasta Division
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc established the first pasta plant in Nigeria in 1972 and called it the Golden Penny Pasta. Today, it remains the No.1 choice for superior quality pasta products and services. Golden Penny Pasta is a company keen on identifying and satisfying emerging consumer needs, and it’s products have been widely acknowledged as the best pasta money-can-buy in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the Position of a Utility Technician (Electrical)
- Responsible for executing routine and schedule maintenance of all utilities.
- Carryout electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument and system operation and diagnose faults.
- Check and replace faulty electrical components of machine.
- Perform operational checks and correct any abnormalities.
- Carryout periodic calibration/validation/verification as schedule or as required enhancing equipment performance and document results.
- Monitor the usage of utilities spares to avoid zero stock and give information on it to utility supervisor.
- Attend to work-orders raised to solve utility related problems on running maintenance issues on production process and related issues.
- Adhered to company safety policy and participate in energy saving projects.
THE PERSON MUST:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay attention to details.
- Have the ability to read and interprete electrical circuit diagram (verbal and written).
- Minimum of OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
How to Apply:
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency