The National Social Empowerment scheme in Nigeria is a grand attempt to provide microfinance and complementary economic services through social Empowerment systems. The objective of this programme is to provide small loans and grants to small-scale traders, students, youths or artisans, groups that usually cannot access loans or credit through banks and traditional financial institutions.
It was created to provide zero-collateral soft loans and grants to individuals, traders, artisans and farmers, aiming to improve their standards of living by expanding their businesses.
- The NSEIP is targeted at benefitting a minimum of 500,000 Micro, small and medium enterprises on its first run.
- The program was designed to fund the smallest of these MSMEs, who rarely have the means to access credit from banks or other traditional means.
- This procedure reduced inaccessibility to the credit to the barest minimum.
- Government issued ID.
- National Identification Number.
- Applicant must be withing the age of 18-55.
- Applicant must be a resident of Nigeria.
- Applicant must possess a functional commercial bank account in Nigeria.
Read Also: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP|Apply now.
interested And Qualified Applicants Should Click Here to Apply or visit the Website for more Opportunities
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency
is this programm ligits
Yes very legit.
In the place of verification, I see upload receipt… I don’t understand wat receipt to upload there… Please help.
I was unable to send the verification fee through the account number provided what is the problem please
Please becareful before you loose your hard earned money