The Rivers State University (RSU), Port Harcourt, formally known as Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), was established in October, 1980 from the Rivers State College of Science and Technology, which was itself established in 1972. It is located at Nkpolu-Oroworukwo in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers State, Nigeria. It is the first Technological University in Nigeria and the first state owned State University in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. The motto of the University is “Excellence and Creativity”.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician (CONTISS 6)
Location: Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Health Service
- Candidate must possess a West African School Certificate (WASC) and should have successfully completed a three or four years training programme in a recognised health institution
- Must obtained the registration of the relevant National Practice Board of Nigeria for Technician Cadres.
Conditions of Service
- Successful candidates will be required to assume duty as soon as possible and will be on probation for the first three (3) years. Thereafter, they will retire at the approved age of 65 years.
- Candidates could be allowed to transfer their service to the Rivers State University.
- Other conditions are similar to those obtained in other institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
Application deadline: 8th January, 2022