Pursuant to the approval of a smart school for Rivers State by the Federal Government and the subsequent approval for staffing of the Rivers state Universal Basic Education Board (RESUBEB) invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill teaching positions in the Junior Secondary, Primary and early Child Care Development Education (ECCDE) sections of the Rivers State Smart School.
- Candidates shall be no less than 18 years and no more than 40 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates shall have demonstrable skill in the use of Microsoft word, power point, excel, connecting Devices, and the Internet.
- Candidates shall posses a minimum of Bachelors Degree in Education or a post Graduate Diploma in Education, in addition to a Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree. In the case of persons to be deployed to the Early child care Development Education (ECCDE) section, a Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with Speculation in ECCDE may be accepted.
- A teaching license certified by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Shall be an added Advantage.
- Prior working experience in a Smart School shall be an added Advantage.
- Candidates shall Demonstrate Capacity for written and Spoken Communication in English.
- Recruitment of Candidates Shall be through a computer based test and interview to determine Competence in Pedagogical, Psychological and Organizational Skills.
Method of Application.
Candidates shall Apply online Free at the Portal http:rsubesmartschoolapplication.com/ with the Following Attachments:
- Application letter, typewritten, and signed by applicant.
- Recent colour passport photograph (Not older than six months) on a white Background.
- Birth certificate or affidavits of Birth (recently Sworn age Declaration are liable to be rejected.
- All educational certificates from first School leaving Certificate (FSLC) and Senior School Certificate to Highest degree attained by candidate.
- Professional license and Certification like TRCN.
- Local Government Identification Certificate.
- NYSC discharge or Exemption Certificate, where applicable.
- Detailed curriculum Vitae with the names, designation, telephone numbers, and email address of three Referees.
interested and qualified candidates Should Click here to Apply Directly online
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Email.
- All applications must be submitted on or before 19th, April 2023.