Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition, Saroafrica is making a significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
◾Job Position: Intern.
◾Job Location: Nigeria
◾Employment Type: Internship.
- Candidates should possess a Minimum of OND.
- Good knowledge of word processing tools & spreadsheets (MS Office Words, Excel etc).
- Good communication Skills
- Must be a computer Literate
- Corps Members are advised to apply.
- Undergraduate will be expected to show evidence of their current grade.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Leave a Reply