The listed successful candidates for the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 26/2022 Selection Board are to report for officer cadet training at Nigerian Defence Academy, RIBADU Cantonment, Kaduna not later than Saturday, 23 July 2022.
Each successful candidate is to report to Nigerian Defence Academy, RIBADU Cantonment, Kaduna with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears his/her passport photograph(s).
- Four copies of 5×7 coloured photographs in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs each of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue short (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- A pair of navy blue track suits (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- One pair of national dress, one pair of black suit and 2 pairs of casual wears.
- One pair of white shirt, one pair of blue shirt and a black tie.
- A pair of black belt.
- Four pairs of white socks and 2 pairs of black socks.
- A set of wrist watch.
- A pair of black laced shoes.
- A pair of swimming trunk.
- Pressing iron.
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Two black lounge skirts.
- A pair of trouser suits.
- Two pairs of black short tight.
Serving military personnel are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
Successful candidates who fail to report within the stated period will forfeit their positions.
All reserve candidates are not to report until when invited.