Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to work and support leading Systems Integrators, Born-in-cloud-Solution Providers, Consulting & Service Delivery Partners, Distributors and other members of the AWS partner ecosystem in the Enterprise market segment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Have a holistic view of the Partner Community in the designated territory, a deep understanding of the partner capabilities and solutions that will delight customers.
- Advise customers and AWS commercial sales teams on the value of partners, engagement models, and recommend qualified partners to support customer needs.
- Expand existing AWS footprint as well as drive new customer engagements with partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on business outcomes.
- Become a trusted member of the sales team to own deal execution with partners, leveraging Partner programs, and coaching Partners on best practices.
- Work closely with Partner Sales Solution Architects (PSSA) to ensure partners deliver quality results and work with Partner Development Managers (PDM) on engaging their partners in the local market.
- Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both AWS and each partner to define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives.
- Establish a business cadence and create and execute operational rigor around initiatives and pipeline management with internal and external stakeholders.
Location: Amazon Web Services Nigeria Ltd
- Experience in engaging and influencing C-level executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in a customer and partner enterprise environment
- Strong sales and commercial acumen with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals.
- Experience of direct and Partner sales or business development within the Software / IaaS/ Cloud / SaaS markets.
- Experience working with diverse and complex partner ecosystems including SI´s, Telcos and Distributors.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-function stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management, operations, account management teams, legal, finance etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- 10 years of technology-related sales experience working with customer accounts and partners.
- Understanding of partners and channel ecosystems.
- Prior experience working with or for channel partners.
- Demonstrated experience exceeding quota and key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Fluent in English.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply