He/she ensures proper accounting records/information are kept and treated appropriately at the business depots & company assets, stock, cash, etc are always secure.
- Prepare reliable & timely reports comprising of IMS raw data, customers’ ledger, stock records, purchases, health check as well as other designated reports.
- Issue invoices, receipts etc for all transactions and proper recording and filing of all documents including payment tellers
- Ensure company assets -stock, cash, vehicles, documents, etc are properly secured.
- Ensure there’s no cash loss.
- Maintain incident-free record on company assets -Cash, Product, Motor vehicle, Computer, etc.
- Execute activities within approved budgets.
- Post transactions and analyze account Records
- Forklift Operator at SaroAfrica International Limited
- Electrical Technician / Supervisor at SaroAfrica International Limited
- OND (Accounting)
- 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Required age: 23-35 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years
- Good numeric ability
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest
- High integrity and must be able to work under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.