Originally posted on November 16, 2021 @ 8:27 am
We urgently require the services of a Hospital Administration Manager to run our medical facility. You should have a deep understanding of all administrative hospital procedures, from creating work schedules and communicating with doctors to budgeting and maintaining supplies stock. You will use your organizational and leadership skills to supervise employees and ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
Job title: Hospital Administration Manager
Location: Rumuosi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Supervise daily administrative operations.
- Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives.
- Create quarterly and annual budgets.
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures.
- Prepare work schedules.
- Maintain organized medical and employee records.
- Monitor administrative staff’s performance.
- Train new employees.
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies.
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and healthcare staff.
- Resolve potential issues with patients.
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and hospital industry.
- Hands-on experience with database systems and MS Excel.
- Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Familiarity with medical transcription.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to supervise and train team members.
- Problems solving attitude.
- Bsc degree in Healthcare Administration.
- Business Administration or any related field.
Qualified and interested persons can apply
Leave a Reply