British American Tobacco plc is a British multinational company that manufactures and sells cigarettes, tobacco and other nicotine products. The company, established in 1902, is headquartered in London, England. As of 2019, it is the largest tobacco company in the world based on net sales.
BAT NIGERIA IS LOOKING FOR A WAREHOUSE EXECUTIVE TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN IBADAN
SENIORITY LEVEL Non-management
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Ibadan, Nigeria
REPORTS TO: FGS Warehouse Supervisor
Contribute towards the superior up-bringing of the organisation and have a rewarding career in an organisation that offers challenging opportunities and room for growth. Provide warehousing functions of receipts, storage, and issuance of Finished Goods materials/goods and to avoid damages or wastages in the process.
- Maintenance of proper storage of all Finished Goods in the Warehouse, effective receipts of stocks and despatch to GBNL & Export markets.
- Proper Stock and Warehouse Management to ensure storage and handling of all Finished Goods and ensure that FIFO are followed as per BAT best practice.
- Maintain 10 0% stock accuracy throughout the year.
- Develop and coach direct reports to ensure that talented individuals feel motivated and are able to progress.
- Identify, develop and coach potential successors.
- Attend trainings (self development ) as identified.
- Motivate, guide and make recommendation for disciplinary action.
- Manage the EHS and housekeeping procedures within the warehouses and ensure strict adherence.
- Manages and reports the status of all material handling equipment to ensure their maintainability and avoid equipment failure.
- Management of records in the warehouse and ensure FIFO principles are applied
- Sound working relationship with our major customer ( GBNL )
- Maintain good working relationships with other departments.
- Maintain good working relationship with all other warehousing staff.
- Improve ways of managing contractor staff so as to minimise cost.
- HND/BSc. Upper credit in Purchasing & Supply or any other related field
- Good understanding of warehousing management systems
- At least 4 year experience in a FMCG warehouse.
- Familiarity with ERP/SAP systems and understanding of internal information flows.
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Sound Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should 1604&locale=en_GB">Click Here to Apply Online