Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with diversified interests and investments across Africa, The Middle East, Asia and other emerging markets. TGI’s investments focus on driving inclusivity and value addition using locally sourced raw materials, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and a highly skilled workforce to produce world class products that are consumed both locally and exported to global markets. Across markets, TGI Group owns over a hundred leading brands in Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Agricultural Inputs, Industrial Chemicals, Homecare Products and Pharmaceuticals.
- Manages to interpret all clinker characteristic and relate it to cement strength.
- Ensure firm knowledge on cement manufacturing process and understand the milling parameter
- Very firm knowledge on cement and clinker characteristic
- Familiar with Horizontal and Vertical mill operation.
- Coordinates product development projects with technical and operations supervision
- Designs experiments and analyze data from both the laboratory and Cement plants
- Participates in multifunctional project teams
- Communicates the progress and exchanges with various stakeholders (Technical marketing, customer program management, Intellectual Property team, scale-up and engineering team.
- Develops new methods for analysis of samples arising from Cement processes
- Supervise all activity in the Cement plants lab to maintain a high standard of safety
- B.Sc. in Chemistry, B.Eng. in Engineering or related fields
- Experience: 3-5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years + in similar roles
- Excellent communication skills (including written, oral and presentation skills)
- Attention to details
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Process Chemist” as the subject of their mail.