The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is an independent customs service under the supervisory oversight of the Nigerian Ministry of Finance, responsible for the collection of customs revenue, Facilitation of both national and international trade and anti-smuggling activities.
Inline with the earlier advertisement for SUPLIMENTARY recruitment, Nigeria Customs Service has commenced the process beginning with opening the portal for applications today 13th December 2021.
READ ALSO: 2021 Rivers State University Recruitment: SENIOR LECTURER NEEDED
All interested candidates are therefore advised to follow the steps provided and apply
The cadres will be staggered as follows:
- Superintendent carder( 08 ) – 13- 14th December.
- Inspectorate career ( 06 ) – 15th -16th December.
- Customs Assistant Carder ( 03, 04 ) – 17th – 18th December.
After these specific dates, all the carders remain opened for applications till 24th December 2021.
For Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08) job roles, the applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree, HND or equivalent in the Field of Study from a recognized institution as well as an NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
Available Positions For Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- Secretarial Studies (08)
- Nursing (08)
- Marine (08)
- Health Information Management (08)
- Nutrition/Dietary (08)
- Quantity Surveying (08)
- Actuarial Science (08)
- Mechanical Engineering (08)
- Sports (08)
Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOLE 06)
For Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOL 06) job roles, the applicant must possess an or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in the Field of Study from a recognized institution.
Available Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOLE 06)
- Medical Laboratory Technology (06)
- Computer /ICT (06)
- Health Service Administration (06)
- Health Information Management (06)
- Audit (06)
- Communication/Camera Handling/Photography (06)
- Electrical Engineering (06)
- Pharmaceutical Technology (06)
- Building (06)
Or visit the website for other related Vacancies
Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III ( CONSOL 03,04)
For Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04) job roles, the applicant must possess Junior Secondary Certificate (JSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
- General Duty (03, 04).
- Clerical Assistants (03, 04).
- Sports (03, 04).
- Stores (03, 04).
- Marine (03, 04).
- Tailoring (03, 04).
- Junior Community Health Assistants (03, 04).
- Health Assistants (03, 04).
- Medical Laboratory Assistants (03, 04).
- Driving (03, 04).
- Mechanical (03, 04).
- Electrical (03, 04).
- Camera Handling/Photography (03, 04).
- Band (03, 04).
Applications Closes 24th December 2021.
Please note that the process is FREE requiring NO payment of any kind.
Please keep me updated
I pray they select me
Indeed prayer is the key.
May God grant you ur prayer point