Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 Wema Bank Banker’s-In-Training (BIT) – Sales
- Relationship Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Financial Management
- Customer Relations
- Business Management
|2023 Access Bank Graduate Recruitment and Internship Program
|2023 Caterpillar Engineering Graduate Trainee
|2023 Niger Delta Exploration & Production Graduate Trainee Program
|Mainone 2023 Engineering Graduate Trainee Program.
|2023 Dongote Group Graduate Trainee Programme
- A BSc in numeric related courses.
- Willingness to have a career in a Sales and Marketing function.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service programme.
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application.
- Opportunity to launch a thrilling and fulfilling career in sales with a dominant digital bank.
- Opportunity to work with and also be mentored by seasoned sales experts.
- Career Progression
Method of Application:
Interested and Qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online
Application Ends: 24th May, 2023.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency