Supervises a team of electrical engineers who design, develop, and test all aspects of electrical components, equipment, and machinery.
Responsibilities include Assuring accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, May work with other engineering teams to increase efficiency, production quality, and volume, Provide mentoring and guidance to lower level Electrical Leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Method of applications
Interested and qualified candidates Should Visit https://amaidenenergy.com/job/engineering-electrical-lead-iii/ to Apply or Forward their CV firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job title as subject of Mail.