- Act as the Project Management Team’s focal person to monitor and supervise all construction activities undertaken by the EPC Contractor and any subcontractor(s).
- Review I&C design documents, including drawings, and specifications.
- Deploy knowledge of engineering best practices, design codes, standards, specifications, legislations, and regulations to ensure that the EPC Contractor constructs and installs the pipeline and associated items in line with global practices to yield the optimal service life of the pipeline and associated installations.
- Supervise and support the installation of field instrumentation devices and ensure that instruments are installed per design specifications and industry standards.
- Oversee the installation of control systems, including control panels, PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers), and DCS (Distributed Control System) components.
- Enforce all personnel on site to comply with safe systems of work and applicable safety regulations and escalate any observed non-compliance to the Project Management Team.
- Liaise with the Project Management Team, other Support Personnel, EPC Contractor Personnel, Vendor Personnel, and any other personnel associated with the project to ensure actualization of the project within the specified timeline.
- All other ancillary tasks as may be directed by the Project Management Team consequential to the successful delivery of the project.”
- HND / Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant certifications for professional bodies such as ISA (International Society of Automation)
- Personnel must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of 10 years
Location: Warri, Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should forward their Cv to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject.