Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Schools of Nursing and Midwifery, Port Harcourt.
1.) School of Nursing
◾Duration: Three (3) Years
The minimum entry requirements into Schools of Nursing, Port Harcourt,
- Credit Level Passes in five (5) subjects in SSCE/GCE LEVEL or NECO in not more than two sittings.
- The Subjects Passed Must Include: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at Credit Levels.
- Age Limit: From 16 Years Upward
2.) School of Midwifery
◾Duration: 18 Months
- Candidates seeking admission into the School of Midwifery must be Registered Nurses.
- Have obtained at least FIVE (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/GCE O’LEVEL or NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
Method of Application:
Application forms are obtainable with a fee of N15,000.00 only payable at ECO Bank, Acct. No. 2842019926. Acct. Name: Ministry of Health.
- Thereafter, TELLER should be returned to Ministry of Health, Block “A” Secretariat Complex, 4th Floor, Room 33, for issuance of forms.
- Form Obtainable From: 25th July – 25th August, 2022
- Entrance Examination Date: 3rd September 2022
- Venue: School of Midwifery, 22 Emekuku Street, D-line Port Harcourt
- Time: 8:00am.
Application Ends: 25th August, 2022
Leave a Reply